Ding Dong random
A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices our Little Johnny trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, Little Johnny is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach.
After watching Little Johnny's efforts for some time, the priest steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a solid ring.
Crouching down to the child's level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?"
To which Little Johnny replies, "Now we run!"
Tips: You can use left and right keyboard keys to browse between pages.
Today's best jokesmore
- The Aging Explorer
- Fired From the Poultry Shop
- Blonde's Appendicitis
- Blonde Coffee Drinker
- Little Johnny's Subsitute Teacher
- Yo' Mama Is So Skanky... Family Reunion
- Whipped Magazine
- What Would You Do?
- DUI Test
- You\\\'re saying stop comfort
- L’Amour Cream How long you sleep can show on your skin
- Like You Would Ever Call a Fish
- Thee You In The Moth Pit
- Yo' Mama Is So Fat... Whale Sighting
- Rooster in His Declining Years
- Walking in a Doggie Wonderland
- What Came First...
- Walruses and Their Tupperware
- Walks Into a Bar... Donkeyboy
- Walks Into a Bar... Got Grapes?
- A Grasshopper Walks Into a Bar...
- Walks Into a Bar... Horsing Around
- I'm Very Bullish On Milk
- Two-Door Chicken Coop
- Two brunettes and a blonde...
- Pregnant Tree
- Towards and Away
- Teacher's Pet
- Tasties in a Half Shell
- My Dog Don't Bite
- The Classic Joke That Sucks
- Squirrel Kickin'' Back
- School Joke 1
- Roadkill Logic
- Football Fan To The Rescue
- The Brass Rat
- Harry Potter Quiz
- Cow Pat Lip Gloss
- The Funky Parrot
- Chucky at the Movies